Do you want to work in the automotive industry as a workshop manager, diagnostic technician or perhaps as a consultant?
The Automotive Management programme will qualify you to work independently with diagnostics, repair and optimization of automotive products with focus on management and consultancy within the automotive field. As part of the programme you will learn how to undertake general management, operational and financial management, quality control and safety of a workshop, including administrative, educational and personnel tasks.
The Automotive Management programme is designed to combine theory with practice. The first three semesters are taught at the academy through a combination of class teaching, projects, case studies, guest speakers and study trips to local businesses. In the fourth semester, theory is applied in practice through an internship in a company of your choice.
The programme consists of three core areas: Technology and Design, Management and Operational and Optimization, Repair and IT.
The core areas of the programme take the form of cross-disciplinary programme components, specialization programme components, an internship and a final exam project, totaling 120 ECTS.
The core areas
- Technology and Design
- Management and Operations
- Optimization, repair and IT
In the third semester, you will choose a specialization that will give you the opportunity to improve your study and professional competencies.
- Automotive Management
- Automotive Engineering
- Wypis godzin oraz ocen – bardzo ważne jest załączenie wypisu. Szczegółowe informacje na temat sposobu wypełniania tego dokumentu oraz termin jego przesłania znajdziesz tutaj.*
- Test Kastu z języka angielskiego (jeśli uzyskasz wystarczający wynik z IELTS/TOEFLnie musisz zdawać testu Kastu).
- Matematyka. Całkowity czas nauki matematyki w szkole średniej powinien wynosić co najmniej 125 godzin (zegarowych).
You will also be able to establish and manage your own company and navigate the challenges within the automotive sector.You will therefore be well qualified for jobs such as:
- Consultant/trouble-shooter in larger garages for cars,
- Lorries and busses, and other vehicles, e.g. trains
- Consultant/trouble-shooter in importers' technical departments
- Consultant in after-sales and supply
- Expert in fault detection on engines in industry and technical services
- Teacher in the motor and vehicles field
- Diagnosis Technician
- Floor Manager
- Garage Manager